Joseph Rice Cabin

May 13, 2016  |  Outdoors

Originally owned in 1809 by Joseph Rice, he was a trader on the route to San Antonio. 9 kids expanded the cabin until 1919 when it became a farm shed.. It was restored in 1936, and donated to the state in 1973 as a historical site… pretty sweet..

IMG_9716

 

IMG_9707

 

IMG_9709

 

IMG_9711

 

IMG_9714

 

IMG_9705